The PnP Pod Tank by Voopoo is a silicone-stopper bottom-fill, adjustable bottom air-flow, sub-ohm/pod hybrid tank. Uses all Voopoo PnP series coils, enabling sub-ohm or MTL vaping capabilities.
– 26mm Diameter
– 4.5mL Refillable Pod Capacity
– Silicone-Stopper Bottom Fill System
– VOOPOO PnP Replacement Coil Series
– 0.6ohm PnP-M2 Coil – Rated 20-28W
– 0.8ohm PnP-R1 Coil – Rated 12-18W
– 1.0ohm PnP-R2 Coil – Rated 10-15W
– 0.3ohm PnP-VM1 Coil – Rated 32-40W
– 0.45ohm PnP-VM3 Coil – Rated 25-35W
– 0.6ohm PnP-VM4 Coil – Rated 20-28W
– 0.2ohm PnP-VM5 Coil – Rated 40-60W
– 0.15ohm PnP-VM6 Coil – Rated 60-80W
– 0.15ohm PnP-TM1 Coil – Rated 20-25W
– Bottom Press Fit Coil Installation
– Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control Ring
– 510 Threaded Connection
Helpful hints for your new tank!
– Prime your new coil/atomizer before use. Thoroughly saturate dry cotton with liquid, reassemble tank and let it sit for 10 minutes (Do not over-tighten).
– If your device is adjustable, set it to your coil’s recommended wattage range.
– Do not run your tank dry. Be sure it is filled.
– Change your coil when it tastes burnt. Remove your entire tank from your device and disassemble it. Remove the burnt coil and clean your tank by rinsing it with water and swabbing any build up with a Q-tip or tissue. Dry your tank and screw in your new coil snuggly (Do not over tighten any part of your tank).
– Familiarize yourself with using the adjustable airflow ring.
– Stay hydrated!!!!
Helpful hints for your new pod system!
– After filling a new cartridge allow it to sit for 10 minutes before use, allowing the cotton to saturate thoroughly.
– Clean your device on a regular basis by wiping any excess liquid from the inside of your battery and off of any contacts on either the cartridge or the battery. Use a Q-tip or a tissue.
– Charge your device in a flat, well-ventilated area. Do not leave it unattended while charging. Remove when fully charged.
– Only use the charging cable supplied with your device.
– Only use a 1-amp (or lower) charging block.
– Do not use the device while it is charging.
– Store your device in a cool dry place.
– Stay hydrated!!!!