NITECORE D4 – 4 BAY DIGITAL BATTERY CHARGER
The Nitecore D4 Digicharger is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries. D4 comes four independent microcomputer-controlled charging channels and capable to monitor and charge up to four batteries simultaneously. It is fully automated that it detects the battery type, selects the appropriate charging mode and stops when it completes. Its crystal clear LED screen displays the real time charging mode, progress. Nitecore D4 is truly the world’s most advanced fully automated digital charger. It’s as simple as insert, detect and charge.
4 Bay Charger
Two charging speeds – .375A x 4 or .75A x 2
Intelligent LCD Screen displays charging status, time, and more
Automatically turns off when charging is complete
Reverse polarity protection protects if cell is entered in the wrong way
Nitecore D4 Digital Battery Charger
Standard USA Power Cable
Charging up to 4 batteries simultaneously
Monitors and charges each of the four battery slots independently
Detects the battery type and status and automatic select appropriate charge modes (CC, CV, dV / dt). – Exception: LiFepO4 batteries require manual selection
Automatically stops charging when complete
Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging mode, voltage, current and progress
Reverse Polarity protection
Over-charge prevention to protect batteries
Overheating prevention through temperature monitoring and optimal heat dissipation design
Compatible and optimized for: IMR, LiFePO4 and small capacity batteries
Conveniently located side buttons to manually select specific battery types and charging parameters
Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A (MAX), DC 12V 1A
Output Voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x2
(26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 – RCR123, 14500, 10400)
Ni-MH and Ni-Cd:
(AA, AAA, AAAA, C) Rechargeable Batteries
Dimensions: 5.6” x 3.9” x 1.4”
Weight: 8.5 oz (239g)
Helpful hints for your new charger!
– Place your charger in a flat well-ventilated area.
– Match the positive and negative ends of your batteries to the corresponding contacts on your charger.
– When placing the battery on the charger, use your finger to slide the battery contact back, not your battery.
– Charge your batteries on the lowest amperage setting possible.
– Do not leave batteries on the charger unattended.
– Remove your batteries when they are fully charged and store them in a protective silicone cover.
– When removing your batteries from the charger do not allow your adjustable contact to snap back.
– Only use the charging cable supplied with your charger.
– Stay hydrated!!!!