The Zeus Tank by Geekvape is a threaded top-fill, adjustable top air-flow, sub-ohm tank. Uses the Geekvape Mesh Z coil series, a push-to-fit line of mesh coils.
5.5ml Bubble Glass Juice Capacity
3.5ml Straight Glass Juice Capacity
Borosilicate Glass Reinforcement
Stainless Steel Tank Construction
Threaded Top Fill System – Dual Fill Ports
Top to Bottom Airflow Control System
Geek Vape Mesh Z Replacement Coil Series
0.4ohm Mesh Z1 Coil – rated 50-60W
0.2ohm Mesh Z2 Coil – rated 70-80W
Plug and Play Coil Installation
Threaded Bottom Coil Base Section
810 Drip Tip
510 Threaded Tank Connection
1x Zeus Sub-Ohm Tank
1x Coil Tool
1x 3.5ml Straight Replacement Glass
1x 0.4ohm Mesh Z1 Coil – rated 50-60W
1x 0.2ohm Mesh Z2 Coil – rated 70-80W
1x Promotional Card
1x Warranty Card
1x Spare Accessory Pack
1x User Manual
Helpful hints for your new tank!
– Prime your new coil/atomizer before use. Thoroughly saturate dry cotton with liquid, reassemble tank and let it sit for 10 minutes (Do not over-tighten).
– If your device is adjustable, set it to your coil’s recommended wattage range.
– Do not run your tank dry. Be sure it is filled.
– Change your coil when it tastes burnt. Remove your entire tank from your device and disassemble it. Remove the burnt coil and clean your tank by rinsing it with water and swabbing any build up with a Q-tip or tissue. Dry your tank and screw in your new coil snuggly (Do not over tighten any part of your tank).
– Familiarize yourself with using the adjustable airflow ring.
– Stay hydrated!!!!