The Falcon King Tank by HorizonTech is a rotary top-fill, adjustable bottom air-flow, sub-ohm tank. Uses the HorizonTech Falcon series of replacement coils, which uses a hybrid cotton/fiber system to extend coil life.
- 25.4mm Base Diameter
- 6mL Bubble Glass Juice Capacity
- 4mL Straight Glass Juice Capacity
- Stainless-Steel Construction
- Borosilicate Glass Reinforcement
- Horizon Tech Falcon Replacement Coil Series
- 0.15ohm M1 Mesh Coil - Wood Pulp + Cotton - Rated 70-80W
- 0.16ohm M1+ Mesh Coil - Bamboo Fiber + Cotton - Rated 75W
- 0.16ohm M2 Mesh Coil - Wood Pulp + Cotton - Rated 70-80W
- 0.38ohm M-Dual Mesh Coil - Rated 80W
- 0.15ohm M-Triple Mesh Coil - Rated 80-85W
- Rotary Top-fill Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Adjustable Bottom Air Flow Ring
- 810 Drip Tip
- 510 Threaded Connection
- 1x Falcon King Tank
- 1x 0.38ohm M-Dual Mesh Coil
- 1x 0.15ohm M1+ Mesh Coil
- 1x Straight Replacement Glass
- 1x Spare Parts Bag
- 1x User Manual
Helpful hints for your new tank!
– Prime your new coil/atomizer before use. Thoroughly saturate dry cotton with liquid, reassemble tank and let it sit for 10 minutes (Do not over-tighten).
– If your device is adjustable, set it to your coil’s recommended wattage range.
– Do not run your tank dry. Be sure it is filled.
– Change your coil when it tastes burnt. Remove your entire tank from your device and disassemble it. Remove the burnt coil and clean your tank by rinsing it with water and swabbing any build up with a Q-tip or tissue. Dry your tank and screw in your new coil snuggly (Do not over tighten any part of your tank).
– Familiarize yourself with using the adjustable airflow ring.
– Stay hydrated!!!!
There are no reviews yet.