The Drag Mini Kit by Voopoo is a regulated box mod starter kit. It features a 5-117W range, an extensive TC mode, an internal 4400mAh battery, a GENE Fit Chip, and a Voopoo UFORCE T2 Tank. The included UFORCE T2 Tank is a top-fill 510 threaded tank and can utilize any coil in the Voopoo UFORCE series of coils. Uses a Micro-USB charging cable.
Warning: Only use the included charging cable to charge this device.
Warning: Do not charge with a current output above 500mA.
Warning: Do not leave any device charging unattended or overnight.
– 1x VOOPOO DRAG Mini 117W Box Mod
– 1x UFORCE T2 Tank
– 1x 0.6ohm P2 Single Mesh Coil
– 1x 0.13ohm N1 Single Mesh Coil
– 1x Spare Glass Tube (3.5ml)
– 1x Micro-USB Cable
– 1x Spare Parts Bag
– 1x User Manual
– 1x Warranty Card
– Battery: Internal 4400mAh
– Dimensions: 85 x 48.5 x 25.5
– Output modes: VW / TC (Ni, Ti, SS)
– Output wattage: 5-117W
– Resistance range: 0.05-3.0ohm
– Single Firing Button
– Two Adjustment Buttons
– 510 Threaded Connection
Voopoo Uforce Tank Features:
– 25mm Diameter
– 5.5ml Bubble Glass Juice Capacity
– 3.5ml Straight Glass Juice Capacity
– Borosilicate Glass Reinforcement
– Stainless Steel Tank Construction
– Convenient Sliding Top-Fill
– Adjustable Bottom Airflow
– Voopoo Uforce Replacement Coil Series
– 0.4ohm U2 Coil – rated 40-80W
– 0.23ohm U4 Coil – rated 50-120W
– 0.13ohm N1 Coil – rated 50-100W
– 0.6ohm P2 Coil – rated 24-28W
– Threaded Coil Installation
– 810 Drip Tip
– 510 Threaded Tank Connection
Helpful hints for your new tank!
– Prime your new coil/atomizer before use. Thoroughly saturate dry cotton with liquid, reassemble tank and let it sit for 10 minutes (Do not over-tighten).
– If your device is adjustable, set it to your coil’s recommended wattage range.
– Do not run your tank dry. Be sure it is filled.
– Change your coil when it tastes burnt. Remove your entire tank from your device and disassemble it. Remove the burnt coil and clean your tank by rinsing it with water and swabbing any build-up with a Q-tip or tissue. Dry your tank and screw in your new coil snuggly (Do not over tighten any part of your tank).
– Familiarize yourself with using the adjustable airflow ring.
– Stay hydrated!!!!