The TF Tank by Smok is a rotary top-fill, adjustable bottom air-flow, sub-ohm tank. Uses the Smok TF series of replacement coils, a plug and play line of mesh coils.
– 25mm Base Diameter
– 5ml Bubble Glass Juice Capacity
– 3.5ml Straight Glass Juice Capacity
– Stainless-Steel Construction
– Borosilicate Glass Reinforcement
– Adjustable Bottom Air Flow Ring
– TF Tank Coil Technology
– 0.25ohm TF BF Mesh Coils – Rated 30-80W
– 0.15ohm TF Stick Mesh Coils – Rated 40-80W
– Plug and Play Coil Installation
– Rotary Top-fill Design – Lock Button Mechanism
– 510 Drip Tip
– 510 Threaded Connection
In the Box
– 1x SMOK TF Sub-Ohm Tank
– 2x 0.25ohm TF-BF Mesh Coil – 60-70W
– 1x Straight Replacement Glass
– 1x User Manual
– 1x Spare Parts Bag
Helpful hints for your new tank!
– Prime your new coil/atomizer before use. Thoroughly saturate dry cotton with liquid, reassemble tank and let it sit for 10 minutes (Do not over-tighten).
– If your device is adjustable, set it to your coil’s recommended wattage range.
– Do not run your tank dry. Be sure it is filled.
– Change your coil when it tastes burnt. Remove your entire tank from your device and disassemble it. Remove the burnt coil and clean your tank by rinsing it with water and swabbing any build up with a Q-tip or tissue. Dry your tank and screw in your new coil snuggly (Do not over tighten any part of your tank).
– Familiarize yourself with using the adjustable airflow ring.
– Stay hydrated!!!!