Check out the Geek Vape ZEUS Nano Tank, featuring a 3.5mL tank capacity, Boost Formula G Coil Compatibility, and dual slotted bottom airflow control ring. Constructed from premium stainless steel, the ZEUS Nano Tank is 22mm in diameter and boasts a threaded top fill system, allowing up to 3.5mL of eJuice within the glass tank capacity. Accepting coils from the Geek Vape Boost Formula G Coil Series, it can deliver delicious vapor from the mesh coils installed in a press fit manner. At the base is a dual slotted bottom airflow control ring, offering MTL or DTL vaping options.
Geek Vape ZEUS NANO Tank Features:
3.5mL Tank Capacity
Superior 304 Stainless Steel Tank Construction
Threaded Top Fill System
Geek Vape Boost Formula G Coil Series
0.4ohm KA1 Mesh Coil – rated for 15-25W
0.6ohm KA1 Mesh Coil – rated for 25-33W
Press Fit Coil Installation
Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control Ring
Threaded 510 Connection
510 Drip Tip
Available in Stainless Steel, Gunmetal, Blue, Black, Gold, Rainbow
1 ZEUS Nano Tank
1 0.6ohm Boost Formula G Coil
1 0.4ohm Boost Formula G Coil
Helpful hints for your new tank!
– Prime your new coil/atomizer before use. Thoroughly saturate dry cotton with liquid, reassemble tank and let it sit for 10 minutes (Do not over-tighten).
– If your device is adjustable, set it to your coil’s recommended wattage range.
– Do not run your tank dry. Be sure it is filled.
– Change your coil when it tastes burnt. Remove your entire tank from your device and disassemble it. Remove the burnt coil and clean your tank by rinsing it with water and swabbing any build up with a Q-tip or tissue. Dry your tank and screw in your new coil snuggly (Do not over tighten any part of your tank).
– Familiarize yourself with using the adjustable airflow ring.
– Stay hydrated!!!!