The Aegis X Zeus Kit by Geekvape is a regulated box mod starter kit. It features a 5-200W range, a comprehensive temperature control system, and an IP67 protection rating. The Aegis X requires 2 high-amp 18650 for power and utilizes an AS2.0 chipset for rapid activation. The included Zeus tank is a top air-flow 510 threaded tank and can utilize any coil in the Geekvape Zeus series of coils.
Warning: This device’s USB port is for firmware updates only, do NOT charge external batteries through your device’s update port.
– 1x Aegis X mod
– 1x Geekvape Zeus Tank
– 1x 0.4ohm Z1 Mesh Coil
– 1x 0.2ohm Z2 Mesh Coil
– 1x Coil Tool
– 1x Replacement Glass Tube
– 1x Micro-USB Update Cable
– 1x User Manual
– 1x Promotion Card
– 1x Warranty Card
– Battery Compatibility: 2 x 18650 (sold separately)
– Dimensions: 90 x 56.1 x 31.3mm
– IP67 Rating – Water/Shock/Dust Proofing
– Output modes: VW / TC (Ni, Ti, SS)
– Output wattage: 5-200W
– Resistance range: 0.05-3.0ohm
– OLED Display Screen
– Single Firing Button
– Two Adjustment Buttons
– Bottom Hinge Battery Door
– 510 Threaded Connection
Geekvape Zeus Tank Features:
– 26mm Diameter
– 5.5ml Bubble Glass Juice Capacity
– 3.5ml Straight Glass Juice Capacity
– Borosilicate Glass Reinforcement
– Stainless Steel Tank Construction
– Threaded Top Fill System – Dual Fill Ports
– Top to Bottom Airflow Control System
– Geek Vape Mesh Z Replacement Coil Series
– 0.4ohm Mesh Z1 Coil – rated 50-60W
– 0.2ohm Mesh Z2 Coil – rated 70-80W
– Plug and Play Coil Installation
– Threaded Bottom Coil Base Section
– 810 Drip Tip
– 510 Threaded Tank Connection
Helpful hints for your new tank!
– Prime your new coil/atomizer before use. Thoroughly saturate dry cotton with liquid, reassemble tank and let it sit for 10 minutes (Do not over-tighten).
– If your device is adjustable, set it to your coil’s recommended wattage range.
– Do not run your tank dry. Be sure it is filled.
– Change your coil when it tastes burnt. Remove your entire tank from your device and disassemble it. Remove the burnt coil and clean your tank by rinsing it with water and swabbing any build-up with a Q-tip or tissue. Dry your tank and screw in your new coil snuggly (Do not over tighten any part of your tank).
– Familiarize yourself with using the adjustable airflow ring.
– Stay hydrated!!!!