The Aegis Solo Mod by Geekvape is a regulated box mod. It features a 5-100W range, a comprehensive temperature control system, and an IP67 protection rating. The Aegis Solo requires a single high-amp 18650 for power (not included) and utilizes an AS-100 chipset for rapid activation.
Warning: This device’s USB port is for firmware updates only, do NOT charge external batteries through your device’s update port.
– 1x Aegis Solo 100W Box Mod
– 1x Battery Door Tool
– 1x Micro-USB Update Cable
– 1x User Manual
– 1x Spare Parts Bag
– 1x Warranty Card
– Battery Compatibility: Single 18650 (sold separately)
– Dimensions: 86.4 x 41.2 x 31.5mm
– IP67 Rating – Water/Shock/Dust Proofing
– Output modes: VW / TC (Ni, Ti, SS) / Bypass
– Output wattage: 5-100W
– Resistance range: 0.05-3.0ohm
– Single Firing Button
– Two Adjustment Buttons
– Threaded Battery Door
– 510 Threaded Connection
Helpful hints for your external battery mod!
– If using a device that requires more than one battery, pair your batteries! This allows their voltage to deplete evenly. Mark them with a permanent marker to keep track of your sets.
– Familiarize yourself with the functions and digital display of your device.
– Do not charge your device via USB cable. Remove your batteries and charge them externally on a port charger.
– If you carry extra batteries, always store them in a protective silicone casing.
– Clean your device on a regular basis by wiping any excess liquid off of the contact and the device itself. Use a Q-tip or a tissue.
– Store your device in a cool dry place.
– Stay hydrated!!!!