The Aegis Solo Kit by Geekvape is a regulated box mod starter kit. It features a 5-100W range, a comprehensive temperature control system, and an IP67 protection rating. The Aegis Solo requires a single high-amp 18650 for power (not included), and utilizes an AS-100 chipset for rapid activation. The included Cerberus tank is a bottom air-flow 510 threaded tank and can utilize any coil in the Geekvape Supermesh series of coils.
Warning: This device’s USB port is for firmware updates only, do NOT charge external batteries through your device’s update port.
– 1x Aegis Solo 100W Box Mod
– 1x Cerberus 25mm Sub-Ohm Tank
– 1x 0.3ohm Super Mesh X2 Coils
– 1x 4ml Spare Glass Tube
– 1x Battery Door Tool
– 1x Micro-USB Update Cable
– 1x User Manual
– 1x Spare Parts Bag
– 1x Warranty Card
– Battery Compatibility: Single 18650 (sold separately)
– Dimensions: 86.4 x 41.2 x 31.5mm
– IP67 Rating – Water/Shock/Dust Proofing
– Output modes: VW / TC (Ni, Ti, SS) / Bypass
– Output wattage: 5-100W
– Resistance range: 0.05-3.0ohm
– Single Firing Button
– Two Adjustment Buttons
– Threaded Battery Door
– 510 Threaded Connection
Geekvape Cerberus Tank Features:
– 27mm Diameter
– 5.5ml Bubble Glass Juice Capacity
– 3.5ml Straight Glass Juice Capacity
– Borosilicate Glass Reinforcement
– Stainless Steel Tank Construction
– Threaded Top Fill System – Dual Fill Ports
– Adjustable Bottom Air Flow Ring
– Geekvape Supermesh Replacement Coil Series
– 0.2ohm Mesh X1 Coil – rated 60-70W
– 0.3ohm Mesh X2 Coil – rated 30-45W
– Threaded Coil Installation
– 810 Drip Tip
– 510 Threaded Tank Connection
Helpful hints for your new tank!
– Prime your new coil/atomizer before use. Thoroughly saturate dry cotton with liquid, reassemble tank and let it sit for 10 minutes (Do not over-tighten).
– If your device is adjustable, set it to your coil’s recommended wattage range.
– Do not run your tank dry. Be sure it is filled.
– Change your coil when it tastes burnt. Remove your entire tank from your device and disassemble it. Remove the burnt coil and clean your tank by rinsing it with water and swabbing any build-up with a Q-tip or tissue. Dry your tank and screw in your new coil snuggly (Do not over tighten any part of your tank).
– Familiarize yourself with using the adjustable airflow ring.
– Stay hydrated!!!!