The Mesh Pro Tank by Freemax is a push-slide top-fill, adjustable bottom air-flow, sub-ohm tank. Uses the Freemax Mesh Pro series of coils, including double and triple-mesh varieties.
– 25mm Diameter
– 6ml Bulb Glass Juice Capacity
– 5ml Bubble Glass Juice Capacity
– 4ml Straight Glass Juice Capacity
– Borosilicate Glass Reinforcement
– Stainless-Steel Construction with Resin
– Freemax Mesh Pro Replacement Coil Series
– Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil – Rated 40-70W
– Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil – Rated 60-90W
– Kanthal Triple Mesh 0.15ohm Coil – Rated 80-110W
– SS316L Single Mesh 0.12 Coil – Rated 400°F – 550°F
– Convenient Push-Slide Top Fill Design
– Dual Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control
– Threaded Coil Installation
– 810 Drip Tip
– 510 Threaded Tank Connection
– 1x Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank
– 1x Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil
– 1x Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil
– 1x 5ml Bubble Replacement Glass
– 1x Spare Parts Bag
– 1x User Manual
Helpful hints for your new tank!
– Prime your new coil/atomizer before use. Thoroughly saturate dry cotton with liquid, reassemble tank and let it sit for 10 minutes (Do not over-tighten).
– If your device is adjustable, set it to your coil’s recommended wattage range.
– Do not run your tank dry. Be sure it is filled.
– Change your coil when it tastes burnt. Remove your entire tank from your device and disassemble it. Remove the burnt coil and clean your tank by rinsing it with water and swabbing any build up with a Q-tip or tissue. Dry your tank and screw in your new coil snuggly (Do not over tighten any part of your tank).
– Familiarize yourself with using the adjustable airflow ring.
– Stay hydrated!!!!