The Nautilus 2S Tank by Aspire is a threaded/rotary top-fill, adjustable bottom airflow, MTL tank. Uses the Aspire Nautilus line of coils, a time-tested series of MTL coils.
– 23mm Diameter
– 2.6ml Juice Capacity
– Stainless-Steel Construction
– Borosilicate Glass Reinforcement
– Adjustable Bottom Air Flow Ring
– Aspire Nautilus BVC Replacement Coil Series
– 0.4ohm BVC Coil – Rated 23-28W
– 0.7ohm BVC Coil – Rated 18-23W
– 1.6ohm BVC Coil – Rated 7-11W
– 1.8ohm BVC Coil – Rated 10-14W
– 510 Threaded Connection
– 1x Nautilus 2S tank
– 1x Replacement Drip Tip
– 1x Replacement Glass
– 1x 1.8ohm BVC Coil
– 1x 0.4ohm BVC coil
– 1x Spare Parts Bad
– 1x Warranty Card
– 1x User Manual
Helpful hints for your new tank!
– Prime your new coil/atomizer before use. Thoroughly saturate dry cotton with liquid, reassemble tank and let it sit for 10 minutes (Do not over-tighten).
– If your device is adjustable, set it to your coil’s recommended wattage range.
– Do not run your tank dry. Be sure it is filled.
– Change your coil when it tastes burnt. Remove your entire tank from your device and disassemble it. Remove the burnt coil and clean your tank by rinsing it with water and swabbing any build up with a Q-tip or tissue. Dry your tank and screw in your new coil snuggly (Do not over tighten any part of your tank).
– Familiarize yourself with using the adjustable airflow ring.
– Stay hydrated!!!!